INVESTIGATOR GUIDELINES FOR COLLABORATIVE BIOMEDICAL RESEARCH IN INDIA
International COLLABORATIVE Projects
Association of Indian Universities
Engineering in Medicine and Biology
Institution of Biomedical Engineers
Biological Engineering Society
A Cookies Policy is used to inform your site's visitors that you're using cookies on your website, web app, or mobile app. It should include information about the types of cookies you're using, how you're using them, and how users can control the way cookies are managed on their devices.
Notified that you're using cookies
Given information about the type of cookies you're using
Informed of what options are available to them if they want to opt out of having your website's cookies stored on their devices
Company respects the intellectual property of others and asks that users of our Site do the same. In connection with our Site, we have adopted and implemented a policy respecting copyright law that provides for the removal of any infringing materials and for the termination of users of our online Site who are repeated infringers of intellectual property rights, including copyrights. If you believe that one of our users is, through the use of our Site, unlawfully infringing the copyright(s) in a work, and wish to have the allegedly infringing material removed, the following information in the form of a written notification (pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)) must be provided to our designated Copyright Agent:
- your physical or electronic signature;
- identification of the copyrighted work(s) that you claim to have been infringed;
- identification of the material on our services that you claim is infringing and that you request us to remove;
- sufficient information to permit us to locate such material;
- your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the objectionable material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or under the law; and
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are either the owner of the copyright that has allegedly been infringed or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please note that, pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(f), any misrepresentation of material fact in a written notification automatically subjects the complaining party to liability for any damages, costs and attorney’s fees incurred by us in connection with the written notification and allegation of copyright infringement.
These Terms are subject to occasional revision, and if we make any substantial changes, we may notify you by sending you an e-mail to the last e-mail address you provided to us and/or by prominently posting notice of the changes on our Site. You are responsible for providing us with your most current e-mail address. In the event that the last e-mail address that you have provided us is not valid, our dispatch of the e-mail containing such notice will nonetheless constitute effective notice of the changes described in the notice. Any changes to these Terms will be effective upon the earliest of thirty (30) calendar days following our dispatch of an e-mail notice to you or thirty (30) calendar days following our posting of notice of the changes on our Site. These changes will be effective immediately for new users of our Site.
These Terms of Service reflect the policies regarding personal data and other cyber laws regarding privacy and for what purpose the laws that apply to our Society. As a result, these Terms of Service help define BMESI relationships with you as you interact with our services.
The BMESI website located at http://bmesi.org.in/ is a copyrighted work belonging to the Biomedical Society of India. Certain features of the Site may be subject to additional guidelines, terms, or rules, which will be posted on the Site in connection with such features.
All such additional terms, gu
The Mission of BMESI is to build and support the biomedical engineering community, locally, nationally coupled, with activities designed to communicate and propagate recent advances in science and technology, discoveries, and inventions; promote continuing education and professional development for biomedical professionals; and integrate the perspectives of the academic, medical, governmental, and business sectors related to lifesciences,healthcare clinical engineering , biomedicine and drug discovery as well as pharma
The Vision of the Biomedical Engineering Society of India (BMESI) is to serve as the world's leading society of biomedical engineering professionals devoted to developing and using engineering and technology to advance human health and well-being.
We also aim to
- Applying principles and tools from physical sciences and engineering to biology, physiology and biomedicine;
- Translating knowledge and innovations to clinical engineering and healthcare;
- Training biomedical engineers to work effectively in a wide range of settings, from academia to industry;
- Advocating and disseminating Biomedicine , clinical engineering ,medical equipment and healthcare awareness ,to the public at large
Clinical engineering and biomedicine ,awareness about it and the accompanying industries, the BMESI is poised to play a pivotal role in the healthcare field and thus in nation-building process.
COVID PROTOCOL and BIOMEDICAL FAQ
COVID PROTOCOL Advisory and BIOMEDICAL FAQ
COVID PROTOCOL Advisory
How do biomedical engineers help society?Copy to clipboard